Don't want to miss a day of training / exercise while you're away from home? Need a high performance road bike rental for a race or triathlon you're doing, contact the Bicycle Rental Company? Also contact the Bicycle Rental Company if you want to ride with a tour guide while you're visiting the Western Cape area? No matter what, we've got you covered with our fleet of carbon road bikes (size 47/56/62), friendly staff and our own quality workshop, knowledge of local cycling routes & guides, and flexible pickup or delivery service.
You get the choice of picking up your rental bike during our regular business hours (and checking out our awesome bike shop full of cycling accessories, apparel, nutrition, etc.) or having it delivered to your hotel, resort or vacation home within a 30 km radius. Delivery or picking up the bike is R100. Please specify delivery requests during the checkout process in our online reservations system.
- Helmet, saddlebag, flat kit, and two cages. If you need anything else, just ask and we'll see what we can do to make it happen!
- The bike set up for your measurements. Just send us your fit specifications prior to your arrival and we'll have it ready for you.
- Flat pedals are included and we can install your pedals. We rent out Shimano, Look and Shimano SPD pedals but suggest you bringing your own to ensure availability. We charge R100 for the duration of the bike rental.
- Maps, advice on where to ride in the area, and connections with local cycle tour companies.
- Access to a wide selection of parts, accessories, nutrition and apparel just in case you forgot something or want to bring home a souveneir.
Marlin 5 is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A front suspension fork with 100mm of travel, 21 speeds, and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
The marlin has a lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminum frame, 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing, hydraulic disc brakes and a suspension fork. More than capable of taking on trail adventures. But it's also versatile. It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to get you from A to B on any surface.
You signed up for a triathlon but you don't have a road / tt-bike? No worries, we can help! Just do the bike rides on your mountain bike and 2 weeks (recommended) before your race you rent a road / tt-bike through the bicycle rental company. The ironman / triathlon package includes discount on the daily rental fee, a basic bike fit and we mount tri bars on the bike as well. So you have the time to get used to the bike and race on a quality full carbon bike as aero as possible. We can even arrange delivery and pickup of the bike at the race.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news and deals about our bicycle rentals and bike tours